“Nutrition cannot substitute for raw talent, training, mental preparation or equipment, but bad nutrition can destroy performance.” Stone Foundation, June 2005
We all want to get the best performance from our bodies whilst we exercise, however there is an enormous amount of information available on how to achieve this and it can become very confusing. Exercise can place a huge strain on the physical body and challenge our focus. Each of us is unique and what works for one may not for another and while we are trying many options, our performance may decrease, our energy reduces and our health can decline.
Whether you are a trained athlete, a recreational exerciser or preparing yourself for an upcoming event. I can help you decipher this information, giving you the latest information with material that is trialed and clinically proven.
Programs tailored to suit your individual needs may include:
- Increasing energy metabolism
- Developing an eating plan for pre and post exercise and fueling during exercise
- Nutrition advice for endurance
- Good hydration practices
- Supplementation advice
- Nutrition tips & guidelines for vegetarian athletes
- Sports nutrition for children and teens
- Advice on how to increase your focus and meditation practices